Obviously AI also allows you to make predictions on individual entities using Personas.
Let us consider the case study of Predicting the Customer Churn. You have a historic dataset on customers and you have used Obviously AI to create a prediction.
Let's say you have a new customer Bob.
Based on the various attributes we can find whether Bob is likely to Churn or not.
- Navigate to the Personas tab on the Prediction Report and click on "Personas".
- Specify the name in the 'persona name' field and choose and avatar which best suits the entity.
- Once you choose the name and pick an avatar the next step would be to choose the values of different attributes/columns. Let's say Bob is Male, makes the payments though Mailed check and has monthly charges of $150.To set the value for gender navigate to the gender tab and click on bottom center position indicated by the green marker.
- Finally Choose the option Male from the dropdown.
- To navigate to the next set of attributes/columns click on the right arrow.
- Using similar steps mentioned above update the value of Payment method to Mailed Check. Next, you need to change the value of Monthly Charges column. Monthly Charges is a numeric variable and can take a broad range of values. To change the values select the current value of the field using the cursor. Once you select the existing value, it will be highlighted in blue.
- Bob has monthly charges of $150. So enter $150 once the current value is highlighted. The value of MonthlyCharges will then be updated to $150.
- Finally, click Save This Persona.
- You will then see a new Persona named Bob in the 'Saved Personas' section.
- Click on the saved Persona 'Bob' to get your Prediction probability. The prediction tab shows that Bob has 89% probability of Churning.