Obviously AI allows you to export your prediction reports to Google Drive. We want to make it easier for you to access your Prediction Reports so that you don't need to log into Obviously AI every time you want to access your predictions. Having the Google Drive integration enables the users to have their predictions and reports saved in a single repository.
- To export your predictions navigate to the Export Predictions tab in the Prediction Report.
- Click on "Export to Google Drive" button in the Export Testing Results tab.
- If you are exporting your predictions for the first time you need to connect your Google account to Obviously AI. Not linking your Google account will display an ERROR message.
To connect your Google Account to Obviously AI, Please refer to the following Article
Once you have successfully linked your Google Drive account with Obviously AI, follow the steps listed below.
- Click on "Export to Google Drive" to export the prediction results on the Test set. A Test set is a small portion of the data which is not used for training the model and is used only to assess the model performance.
- You will then be redirected to the Google Sheets page which will allow you to download the report. Let us consider the Customer Churn case study prediction report in which our ultimate goal is to predict the customers who are going to churn. For this case study will be two new columns appended to the test data. The prediction column which says whether the customer will churn or not and a probability column which gives the probability of the customer churn. A higher probability score would indicate that the customer is likely to churn.